Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I love it when others do the same mindless things I do! Like when you close your wallet/purse before the checker gives you your change, or close your email when you didn't do what you went in there for in the first place! Cleaning out your text messages and instead of hitting delete you hit resend to confuse your friends and fill up your inbox with even more stupid, inane text messages. There's a stand-up comedy piece in here somewhere! Or delete voicemail messages when you didn’t write down the call back number yet! How ‘bout when you double click 'send' so nothing goes to the recipient! I’m onto something here. Feel free to tell me to quit!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is funny.



Love, Dani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home