Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Mommikins, Mumsy, Mutti

So here's a picture of me and my mom when I was months old... quite awhile ago! Like a different century actually. Moms and their daughters... it's a theme this month-ish! Have I mentioned how much I miss my mom, still? Sheesh! She should still be here. We should be hanging out and doing things. She should have been here when my marrige dissolved and when my kids got married and when here other grandkids were born and just to hang out with.

So that is not possible. The next best thing, me making time to be there when my kids lives seem to be in shambles, or when they are completely excited about things or just to hang out.

Gotta start writing about the funny things they do and say so you can have a clear picture of the life of Roxy and clan! Like when 5 of us are all talking over and around each other at once and responding to each other and some poor girlfriend, say, Kami, is stuck in the middle trying to figure out how we can do that! Poor thing, doesn't have ADHD up the wazoo like the rest of us. Wonder what it's like to be normal?

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is cool and funny espesialy the part aboot Cammi and being normal.



Love, Danica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home