Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


So Mom's been gone over 10 years now. Pretty much sucks. But something I've noticed the last few years is how so many of us have shifted from the mother/daughter tight relationships to the sisters at my side relationships. It is women supporting women, buying from and doing business with women, comforting each other and understanding life's bumps, knowing what it feels like and helping others through it, loving each others children and celebrating in our successes together. It isn't in the media much, but it is a strong undercurrent in our society now. It is in my life and I love the women in my life from Mia at 5 to my ubercool stepmom at however old she is! Thank you all and my kids thank you too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home