Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Chaosssssssssssssssss

There are 11 people staying at my house right now and I'm about ready to run away! You will appreciate this but the other night, I stood in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room, looked at all the people and thought, 'What have I done?'

At the time I gave birth to so many people, so long ago, it never occurred to me the sheer impact of those decisions! What a collection of personalities!!! Then combine them all and stir them up in Mom's 'fun' house and all I have to say is argh!!! All day at work I kept dreaming whistfully of my hottub... the only thing I miss from my last marriage. I have to qualify that as my 'last' marriage, back to the whole point of this diatribe. I don't miss anything from my first marriage... they are mostly all here!!!

Well, I do miss David and Stephan, a lot, everyday. Wish you were here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home