Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm gonna win this bag!


I have already signed up and the bags are so beautiful! This is the one I picked out! You can pick the one you love! To celebrate their October 15, 2008 launch, they are giving away a free handbag every hour for 24 hours on the day of the launch. They have gorgeous high fashion & trendy handbags by popular designer brands. The handbags are priced between $30 and $80. Thank you for supporting such a great project for women! Please let me know what you think of this offer and how they have gone about theirmarketing it! Love your comments! Please click this link below and sign yourself up to receive your bag! http://www.handbagplanet.com/
Tags: designer, fashion, free, handbags, support, women

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home