Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Home away from home!


Well, here it is! My new home away from home! Not in the market for a new home, but managed a vacation home!!! Not the whole thing, but a sweet piece and I just got back from my first weekend there! Westgates in Park City. Pretty sure I sunburned my eyeballs in the high altitude! Lovely spas and indoor/outdoor pool for a girls day out today! Thanks Girls!
So I already live where other people vacation, SLC America, but what a slice of heaven! Clean air, crisp evenings, delicious food, great service, so relaxed and happy right now! Life's good! Start suckin' up if ya wanna come!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh! Fantastico! Love it!

xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home