Next!!!

Have learned to dance in the rain, not curse it; have learned to move on, not dwell on stuff; have learned to enjoy each minute and appreciate those I love... Next!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Who is Amazing?




Joshua Yamamoto, that's who! Seriously have you seen Utah Business magazine BJ? That's Before Josh? HUGE difference. I pretty much can't imagine life at UBm without him. He's the only person in the office I can see from my office. I'll just pout and mope. My cheeks, ears and shoulders will droop when he leaves...




Since I started in May, we've lost Rhonda, Spencer, Heeyun, Heidi, JD and Heather. We almost lost 2 people last week. They're just dropping like flies. And here's something wierd... 2 days from the close of the next issue and I'm ahead of both Linda and Laurice. I say that now, but watch... tomorrow they will both kick my ass and I'll be the next one to go. Or not!




Cuz I would rather stay and work with Joshua Yamamoto...


2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What?!? We so need to catch up!! This is ridiculous! (PS What happend last week? If it was a losing people to walking out I hope it was Josh & Linda... if it was something a little more "from the demon" (aka being fired) I hope it was uh, both those guys in opposing corner offices....

xox

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

(PPS Josh is FANTASTIC!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home